? ??????????????Teal Design? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.2 (15 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1829 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Welcome!

So, I have wanted to try out "blogging" for about a year now. I have a few blogs that I follow and love reading about the daily activities that these families particpate in. One of my New Year's Resolutions was to start a blog about our family, mainly our kids. So, this is a shot at it. I am enjoying finding layouts and so far have been figuring it all out pretty easily :) I am hoping I can use this as a way of "scrapbooking" our lives (since I never have time to sit down and actually scrapbook) and to keep in touch with family and friends who don't live nearby (and aren't on Facebook).
Kendra

0 comments: